Anurag Moulding Private Limited
was incorporated in the year 1987 in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Since then, the company is growing by leaps and bounds under the supervision of Mr. K. Mohan
and Mr. K. Sundar
, the Directors of the enterprise. The company has also achieved ISO/TS 16949:2009 Certification so far. The company is known as a prominent Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier of Rubber Products, Industrial Seals, Cable Grommet, Radiator Hose, Nylon Bobbins, and Wall Mounting Brackets.
Founded by Mr. K. Mohan, the company was established in the year 1987, to serve the Automotive and Engineering industries. In April, 1994, the company was transformed into a partnership firm, headed by Mr. K. Mohan and Mr. K. Sundar. Furthermore, in April 2002, the company was converted into a Private Limited Firm in the name and style as M/S. Anurag Moulding PVT.LTD.
Mission and Vision
ARM has a well-defined set of mission statements
- Unique enterprise by creating new products In terms of quality and price
- Valued and respected by our customers
- To have an innovative approach so as to withstand and defer the competition
- Supplier of specialty plastic and rubber components and services
In its Endeavour to actualize the mission objectives, ARM envisions being a quality conscious organization; first and foremost, this will invariably open up avenues for betterment and growth.
Automobiles application, Defences and industrial market, chemical and Fluid resistance area, Specific application areas, Environmental resistance weather/UV/Ozone, Maintenance applications, OEM & Home appliances.
We undertake any project related to usage of plastic and rubber, like materials. We interact very closely with the customer developing a new Plastic and Rubber Components, or when up gradation of the existing product proves necessary. We develop special imported substitute components for various types of applications in automobile, Industrial, Defense and etc.
- M/s Anurag Moulding is committed to Manufacture and supply of plastic and rubber components that delights our customer needs and expectations. Achievements of this policy involve all staffs, who are individually & jointly responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continual improvement through QMS.
The company is well-supported by an advanced infrastructure that is spread over an area of 5000 square feet. This unit is equipped with efficient and latest machinery, such as Rubber Hydraulic Press (50 T to 100 T), Plastic Fully Automatic With Microprocessor Injection Moulding Machine (up to 160 T), and others.